Risk Management & Placement
What we do for our customers
The services delivered to you by our trained, professional staff depend upon the particular risks you face and your insurance cover requirements. Here are some examples of what we may do for you, depending on your individual circumstances:
Initially and at renewal
- Confirm the purpose of making contact with you
- Answer your queries and provide insurance advice
- Collate and check the information required to review your insurable risks.
- Identify insurance products that match your needs
- Review relevant insurers for their suitability, including things such as pricing, policy terms, service standards, claims service
- Present your requirements to insurers
- Monitor the receipt of insurers’ quotations and negotiate price, terms & conditions.
Presenting our recommendations
- Provide a breakdown of the price
- Give an explanation of the cover including any significant or unusual conditions or exclusions
- Explain the scope of our search of the market
- Tell you if we have used another intermediary to place your insurance cover
- Make clear any fees or charges due in the period of the policy in addition to the insurance premium.
- Discuss our personal recommendation and take your instruction as to how you wish to proceed.
- Request insurers to start cover and confirm to you when they have agreed
- Check the policy is issued correctly and meets your demands and needs
- Carry out regular analysis of the insurance market to enable us to provide you with professional advice
- Answer queries on the policy cover, insurance matters or proposed change to your insurance risk
- Confirm mid term adjustments to your insurer under your instruction.
- Arrange monthly payments if requested (subject to qualification)
- Issue an invoice detailing the payment required
- Obtain return premiums for you, when appropriate.